- 1 How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
- 2 How much does a chief of staff to the CEO make?
- 3 How much does a butler at the White House make?
- 4 How much do chief get paid?
- 5 What is the career path for a chief of staff?
- 6 Does the first lady earn a salary?
- 7 What is the difference between chief of staff and coo?
- 8 Is chief of staff a good role?
- 9 How old is the average chief of staff?
- 10 Who is the highest paid Butler?
- 11 What do you call a female butler?
- 12 How much does secret service get paid?
- 13 Who is the highest paid CEO in 2020?
- 14 Which job has highest salary in world?
- 15 How much does a Navy SEAL make?
How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
According to the Wall Street Journal, Reince Priebus and John Kelly, President Trump’s first two chiefs of staff, earned $179,700 each.
How much does a chief of staff to the CEO make?
Chief of Staff to CEO Salary
|25th Percentile Chief of Staff to CEO Salary||$179,300||US|
|50th Percentile Chief of Staff to CEO Salary||$219,000||US|
|75th Percentile Chief of Staff to CEO Salary||$270,800||US|
|90th Percentile Chief of Staff to CEO Salary||$317,961||US|
How much does a butler at the White House make?
An entry-level Butler with less than 1 year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of $38,794 based on 5 salaries.
How much do chief get paid?
Chief executive salary by state
|State Name||Average Salary|
|District of Columbia||$247,500|
What is the career path for a chief of staff?
There is no set career path for a Chief of Staff. Some take the role early in their career, others move into the role 5-10 years into their career (often post-MBA), while some take the role 15-20 years in, typically in larger organizations and as an adjunct responsibility (e.g., CFO & Chief of Staff ).
Does the first lady earn a salary?
She resumed her duties as first lady after winning her senatorial campaign, and retained her duties as both first lady and a U.S. senator for the seventeen-day overlap before Bill Clinton’s term came to an end. Despite the significant responsibilities usually handled by the first lady, she does not receive a salary.
What is the difference between chief of staff and coo?
A chief of staff’s loyalty is always to the leader he or she serves, as opposed to the organization overall. But the focus of a COO is most often the health of the overall organization, whereas the focus of a COS is on supporting the CEO to be the best leader possible for the organization.
Is chief of staff a good role?
First, the nature of the CoS role can cause burnout. A Chief of Staff with leadership aspirations is a great candidate for these organizations. Benefits: A new company affords you the opportunity to cut the dependency cord with your former boss and chart new territories that may better suit your long-term career goals.
How old is the average chief of staff?
Interestingly enough, the average age of chiefs of staff is 40+ years old, which represents 89% of the population.
Who is the highest paid Butler?
The highest paid butler in the world is on US$2.2 million per year – he is based in the US Gary Williams, principal of the British Butler Institute.
What do you call a female butler?
A butler is usually male, and in charge of male servants, while a housekeeper is usually a woman, and in charge of female servants. The butler can also be assisted by a head footman or footboy called the under- butler.
How much does secret service get paid?
The typical US Secret Service Special Agent salary is $150,632. Special Agent salaries at US Secret Service can range from $94,605 – $196,250. This estimate is based upon 39 US Secret Service Special Agent salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
Who is the highest paid CEO in 2020?
– This year’s first place for highest paid CEO, belongs to Sundar Pichai of Alphabet Inc., whose payment represents almost 13% of the $2.15bn.
|Total Granted Compensation (USD)||276,932,830|
|Total Realized Compensation (USD)||8,274,631|
Which job has highest salary in world?
List of Top Highest Paying Jobs in the World:
- Neurosurgeons: The median pay of the neurosurgeon is about $381,500 and most people find this job a meaningful one.
- Software Developers:
- Chief Executives:
- Physical Therapists:
- Financial Analysts:
- Translators or Interpreters:
The typical US Navy Navy SEAL salary is $6,179. Navy SEAL salaries at US Navy can range from $4,715 – $8,732. This estimate is based upon 4 US Navy Navy SEAL salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.