- 1 Who was Obama’s White House chief of staff?
- 2 Who was George W Bush’s advisors?
- 3 Who is Obama’s deputy chief staff?
- 4 Do former presidents have Chief of Staff?
- 5 Who is the president’s senior staff?
- 6 Where is Condoleezza Rice now?
- 7 Who ran against Bill Clinton for president?
- 8 Who was Obama’s scheduler?
- 9 How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
- 10 What does a deputy chief of staff do?
- 11 Do ex presidents get Secret Service for life?
Who was Obama’s White House chief of staff?
From 2013 to 2017, McDonough served as White House Chief of Staff to President Barack Obama, the only chief of staff to date to serve a full four-year term exactly.
Who was George W Bush’s advisors?
Senior non-cabinet officials and advisers
- Senior Advisor to the President – Karl Rove (2001–2007), Barry Steven Jackson (2007–2009)
- Counselor to the President – Karen Hughes (2001–2002), Dan Bartlett (2002–2007), Ed Gillespie (2007–2009)
Who is Obama’s deputy chief staff?
|Anita Decker Breckenridge|
|Preceded by||Katie Johnson|
|Succeeded by||Ferial Govashiri|
Do former presidents have Chief of Staff?
While not a legally required role, all presidents since Harry S. Truman have appointed a Chief of Staff; with the exception of John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. In the administration of Joe Biden, the current Chief of Staff is Ron Klain, who succeeded Mark Meadows on January 20, 2021.
Who is the president’s senior staff?
The staff work for and report directly to the president, including West Wing staff and the president’s senior advisers. White House Office.
|Agency executive||Ron Klain, White House Chief of Staff|
|Parent agency||Executive Office of the President of the United States|
|Website||White House Office|
Where is Condoleezza Rice now?
Condoleezza Rice is currently the Denning Professor in Global Business and the Economy at the Stanford Graduate School of Business; the Thomas and Barbara Stephenson Senior Fellow on Public Policy at the Hoover Institution; and a professor of Political Science at Stanford University.
Who ran against Bill Clinton for president?
Clinton was elected president in 1992, defeating incumbent Republican President George H. W. Bush. At age 46, he became the third-youngest president in history.
Who was Obama’s scheduler?
In 2005, Mastromonaco was hired as then Senator Obama’s Director of Scheduling.
|Preceded by||Jim Messina|
|Succeeded by||Anita Decker Breckenridge|
How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
According to the Wall Street Journal, Reince Priebus and John Kelly, President Trump’s first two chiefs of staff, earned $179,700 each.
What does a deputy chief of staff do?
The Deputy Chief of Staff serves as an advisor to the President and Vice President and assists the Chief of Staff with operations for the Office of the President. The Deputy Chief of Staff also leads the organization’s data & policy analysis efforts and serves as the social chair for the organization.
Do ex presidents get Secret Service for life?
Former President George W. Bush and future former presidents will receive Secret Service protection for the rest of their lives. Children of former presidents up to the age of 16 are assured protection under the new law.