- 1 Who was trumps chief of staff in 2016?
- 2 Who are the members of the White House staff?
- 3 How many White House staffers are there?
- 4 Who are the president’s advisors?
- 5 Who was Obama’s chief of staff?
- 6 What does Chief of Staff get paid?
- 7 Who was the only president not to live in the White House?
- 8 Who is Biden’s chief of staff?
- 9 Is the attorney general White House staff?
- 10 Who is the president’s personal assistant?
- 11 How much does the White House cost?
- 12 What is the president’s assistant called?
- 13 Who are the President’s most trusted advisors?
- 14 Does the President have an advisor?
- 15 What are the two most well known government corporations?
Who was trumps chief of staff in 2016?
On November 13, 2016, Trump announced his choice of Priebus for White House Chief of Staff.
Who are the members of the White House staff?
Office of the Staff Secretary
- Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary: Jessica Hertz.
- Deputy Staff Secretary: Michael Hochman.
- Associate Staff Secretary: Hilary Ledwell.
- Associate Staff Secretary: Zach Leighton.
- Assistant Staff Secretary: Lucy Moore. Office of Presidential Correspondence.
How many White House staffers are there?
By far the largest elements of the White House staff are the 40 technical and professional units—more than 5,900 employees —who make presidential operations possible and who provide the president with the necessary protection (for instance, the White House Communications Agency, which handles all the president’s
Who are the president’s advisors?
List of senior advisors to the president
|Shailagh Murray (born 1965)||Communications||Barack Obama|
|Jared Kushner (born 1981)||Strategic Planning||Donald Trump|
|Stephen Miller (born 1985)||Policy|
|Kevin Hassett (born 1962)||Economic Issues|
Who was Obama’s chief of staff?
|Preceded by||Robert Wilkie|
|26th White House Chief of Staff|
|In office January 20, 2013 – January 20, 2017|
What does Chief of Staff get paid?
Chief of Staff Salaries
|US Army Chief of Staff salaries – 27 salaries reported||$157,420/yr|
|US Navy Chief of Staff salaries – 21 salaries reported||$149,045/yr|
|Microsoft Chief of Staff salaries – 15 salaries reported||$203,403/yr|
|Boeing Chief of Staff salaries – 14 salaries reported||$112,974/yr|
Who was the only president not to live in the White House?
Although President Washington oversaw the construction of the house, he never lived in it. It was not until 1800, when the White House was nearly completed, that its first residents, President John Adams and his wife, Abigail, moved in.
Who is Biden’s chief of staff?
|Chief of Staff to the Vice President|
|In office January 20, 2009 – January 14, 2011|
|Vice President||Joe Biden|
|Preceded by||David Addington|
Is the attorney general White House staff?
The Cabinet includes the Vice President and the heads of 15 executive departments — the Secretaries of Agriculture, Commerce, Defense, Education, Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Housing and Urban Development, Interior, Labor, State, Transportation, Treasury, and Veterans Affairs, as well as the
Who is the president’s personal assistant?
|Succeeded by||Nick Luna|
|Personal Secretary to the President|
|In office January 20, 2017 – February 2, 2019|
How much does the White House cost?
Zillow in 2017 estimated the White House’s value at $397.9 million. The total cost to build it is estimated at $232,372.
What is the president’s assistant called?
The Secretary to the President (sometimes dubbed the president’s Private Secretary or Personal Secretary ) was a 19th and early 20th century White House position that carried out all the tasks now spread throughout the modern White House Office.
Who are the President’s most trusted advisors?
The Cabinet is an advisory body made up of the heads of the 15 executive departments. Appointed by the President and confirmed by the Senate, the members of the Cabinet are often the President’s closest confidants.
Does the President have an advisor?
Counselor to the President is a title used by high-ranking political advisors to the president of the United States and senior members of the White House Office. The current officeholders are Steve Ricchetti and Jeffrey Zients.
What are the two most well known government corporations?
Probably the best – known government corporations are the United States Postal Service and Amtrak.