- 1 Who was George W Bush’s chief of staff?
- 2 Who was George W Bush’s advisors?
- 3 Who was George HW Bush’s secretary of state?
- 4 Who whispered to Bush?
- 5 Who was Obama’s chief of staff?
- 6 Was George Bush a cheerleader?
- 7 Who ran against Bill Clinton for president?
- 8 Who was president in 20010?
- 9 Who was the secretary of state when Reagan was in office?
- 10 Who was in President Reagan’s cabinet?
- 11 What was a major foreign policy event during the presidency of George HW Bush?
- 12 What did Andy Card whisper to George Bush?
- 13 Who was president before Obama?
Who was George W Bush’s chief of staff?
Bolten served as the White House Chief of Staff to U.S. President George W. Joshua Bolten.
|President||George W. Bush|
|Preceded by||Andrew Card|
|Succeeded by||Rahm Emanuel|
|34th Director of the Office of Management and Budget|
Who was George W Bush’s advisors?
Senior non-cabinet officials and advisers
- Senior Advisor to the President – Karl Rove (2001–2007), Barry Steven Jackson (2007–2009)
- Counselor to the President – Karen Hughes (2001–2002), Dan Bartlett (2002–2007), Ed Gillespie (2007–2009)
Who was George HW Bush’s secretary of state?
|James Baker III|
|Succeeded by||Donald Regan|
|61st United States Secretary of State|
|In office January 25, 1989 – August 23, 1992|
|President||George H. W. Bush|
Who whispered to Bush?
While President Bush sat in Kay Daniels’ classroom, and her students read “The Pet Goat”, White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card interrupted the president to whisper in his ear: “A second plane hit the second tower. America is under attack.”
Who was Obama’s chief of staff?
|Preceded by||Robert Wilkie|
|26th White House Chief of Staff|
|In office January 20, 2013 – January 20, 2017|
Was George Bush a cheerleader?
He attended Yale University from 1964 to 1968, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history. During this time, he was a cheerleader and a member of the Delta Kappa Epsilon, serving as the president of the fraternity during his senior year. Bush became a member of the Skull and Bones society as a senior.
Who ran against Bill Clinton for president?
Clinton was elected president in 1992, defeating incumbent Republican President George H. W. Bush. At age 46, he became the third-youngest president in history.
Who was president in 20010?
Timeline of the Barack Obama presidency (2010) The following is a timeline of the Presidency of Barack Obama, from January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010.
Who was the secretary of state when Reagan was in office?
|General Alexander Haig in 1973|
|59th United States Secretary of State|
|In office January 22, 1981 – July 5, 1982|
Who was in President Reagan’s cabinet?
|The Reagan Cabinet|
|Vice President||George H. W. Bush|
|Secretary of State||Alexander Haig|
What was a major foreign policy event during the presidency of George HW Bush?
Momentous geopolitical events that occurred during Bush’s presidency were: The Gulf War, in which Bush led a large coalition that defeated Iraq following its Invasion of Kuwait, but allowed Saddam Hussein to remain in power. The United States invasion of Panama to overthrow a local dictator.
What did Andy Card whisper to George Bush?
Bush upon Bush’s January 20, 2001 inauguration. On September 11, 2001, Card approached Bush as he was visiting Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Florida, and whispered in his ear the news that a second plane had hit the World Trade Center, confirming that a terrorist attack was underway.
Who was president before Obama?
|41||George H. W. Bush||Vice President|
|42||Bill Clinton||State governor|
|43||George W. Bush||State governor|
|44||Barack Obama||U.S. senator|