- 1 Who was Obama’s chief of staff?
- 2 Who are the members of the White House staff?
- 3 How many White House staffers are there?
- 4 What are the positions in the White House?
- 5 Who was the youngest chief of staff?
- 6 How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
- 7 Who was the only president not to live in the White House?
- 8 Is the attorney general White House staff?
- 9 What are the presidential advisors called?
- 10 Do any staff live at the White House?
- 11 Who is the current VP?
- 12 Who is the president’s personal assistant?
- 13 Are White House interns paid?
- 14 Who else is part of the executive branch?
- 15 How many permanent employees does the White House employee?
Who was Obama’s chief of staff?
|Preceded by||Robert Wilkie|
|26th White House Chief of Staff|
|In office January 20, 2013 – January 20, 2017|
Who are the members of the White House staff?
Office of the Staff Secretary
- Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary: Jessica Hertz.
- Deputy Staff Secretary: Michael Hochman.
- Associate Staff Secretary: Hilary Ledwell.
- Associate Staff Secretary: Zach Leighton.
- Assistant Staff Secretary: Lucy Moore. Office of Presidential Correspondence.
How many White House staffers are there?
By far the largest elements of the White House staff are the 40 technical and professional units—more than 5,900 employees —who make presidential operations possible and who provide the president with the necessary protection (for instance, the White House Communications Agency, which handles all the president’s
What are the positions in the White House?
- President Joe Biden.
- Vice President Kamala Harris.
- First Lady Dr. Jill Biden.
- Second Gentleman Douglas Emhoff.
- Executive Office of the President.
Who was the youngest chief of staff?
Blake Lanier Gottesman (born March 6, 1980) served as White House Deputy Chief of Staff to former U.S. President George W. Bush, becoming, at age 28, the youngest member of the Bush senior staff.
How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
According to the Wall Street Journal, Reince Priebus and John Kelly, President Trump’s first two chiefs of staff, earned $179,700 each.
Who was the only president not to live in the White House?
Although President Washington oversaw the construction of the house, he never lived in it. It was not until 1800, when the White House was nearly completed, that its first residents, President John Adams and his wife, Abigail, moved in.
Is the attorney general White House staff?
The Cabinet includes the Vice President and the heads of 15 executive departments — the Secretaries of Agriculture, Commerce, Defense, Education, Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Housing and Urban Development, Interior, Labor, State, Transportation, Treasury, and Veterans Affairs, as well as the
What are the presidential advisors called?
The Cabinet – The President’s Official Advisors.
Do any staff live at the White House?
It was further expanded with the Truman Reconstruction and currently contains 20 rooms, nine bathrooms, and a main hall. This floor was once used for staff bedrooms, but no staff currently live in the White House.
Who is the current VP?
The 49th and current vice president of the United States is Kamala Harris. She was sworn in on January 20, 2021.
Who is the president’s personal assistant?
|Succeeded by||Nick Luna|
|Personal Secretary to the President|
|In office January 20, 2017 – February 2, 2019|
Are White House interns paid?
White House interns don’t get paid. A group of more than 200 former interns is calling on Joe Biden to fix that. A group of over 200 White House interns — encompassing five different administrations — is calling upon President-elect Joe Biden to make these positions paid.
Who else is part of the executive branch?
The leader of the Executive Branch is the President of the United States. The President holds all the power for this branch of the government and the other members report to the President. Other parts of the Executive branch include the Vice President, the Executive Office of the President, and the Cabinet.
How many permanent employees does the White House employee?
Executive Office of the President of the United States
|Jurisdiction||U.S. Federal Government|
|Headquarters||White House, Washington, D.C.|
|Annual budget||$714 million|