- 1 Who is Obama’s deputy chief staff?
- 2 Who are the White House staff members?
- 3 Who is the White House press secretary’s boss?
- 4 Who was Obama’s scheduler?
- 5 How much does a senate deputy chief of staff make?
- 6 Who was the only president not to live in the White House?
- 7 Is the attorney general White House staff?
- 8 What are the presidential advisors called?
- 9 Is the Chief of Staff part of the White House staff?
- 10 Who is Biden’s chief of staff?
- 11 How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
- 12 What does the White House deputy chief of staff do?
- 13 What is the role of Chief of Staff to the President?
Who is Obama’s deputy chief staff?
|Anita Decker Breckenridge|
|Preceded by||Katie Johnson|
|Succeeded by||Ferial Govashiri|
Who are the White House staff members?
Office of the Staff Secretary
- Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary: Jessica Hertz.
- Deputy Staff Secretary: Michael Hochman.
- Associate Staff Secretary: Hilary Ledwell.
- Associate Staff Secretary: Zach Leighton.
- Assistant Staff Secretary: Lucy Moore. Office of Presidential Correspondence.
Who is the White House press secretary’s boss?
White House Office of the Press Secretary
|Agency executive||Jen Psaki, Press Secretary|
|Parent agency||White House Office|
Who was Obama’s scheduler?
In 2005, Mastromonaco was hired as then Senator Obama’s Director of Scheduling.
|Preceded by||Jim Messina|
|Succeeded by||Anita Decker Breckenridge|
How much does a senate deputy chief of staff make?
|Title||Average House annual salary (2000)||Average Senate annual salary (2000)|
|Chief of staff||$97,619||$116,573|
|Deputy chief of staff|
|Senior legislative assistant|
Who was the only president not to live in the White House?
Although President Washington oversaw the construction of the house, he never lived in it. It was not until 1800, when the White House was nearly completed, that its first residents, President John Adams and his wife, Abigail, moved in.
Is the attorney general White House staff?
The Cabinet includes the Vice President and the heads of 15 executive departments — the Secretaries of Agriculture, Commerce, Defense, Education, Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Housing and Urban Development, Interior, Labor, State, Transportation, Treasury, and Veterans Affairs, as well as the
What are the presidential advisors called?
The Cabinet – The President’s Official Advisors.
Is the Chief of Staff part of the White House staff?
Additionally, the Cabinet includes the White House Chief of Staff, the US Ambassador to the United Nations, the Director of National Intelligence, and the US Trade Representative, as well as the heads of the Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Management and Budget, Council of Economic Advisers, Office of
Who is Biden’s chief of staff?
|Chief of Staff to the Vice President|
|In office January 20, 2009 – January 14, 2011|
|Vice President||Joe Biden|
|Preceded by||David Addington|
How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
According to the Wall Street Journal, Reince Priebus and John Kelly, President Trump’s first two chiefs of staff, earned $179,700 each.
What does the White House deputy chief of staff do?
The Deputy Chief of Staff usually has an office in the West Wing and is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the White House bureaucracy, as well as such other duties as the Chief of Staff assigns to him or her.
What is the role of Chief of Staff to the President?
The Office of the Chief of Staff is responsible for directing, managing and overseeing all policy development, daily operations, and staff activities for the President. This office coordinates and communicates with all departments and agencies of the Administration.