- 1 How do I contact the White House by email?
- 2 How do I contact the White House staff?
- 3 How do I contact the Office of the President?
- 4 Who is the president’s chief of staff?
- 5 How many letters a day does the president get?
- 6 How do I email the Vice President of the United States?
- 7 Is it possible to call the president?
- 8 Does the White House have maids?
- 9 How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
- 10 How do you write a formal letter to the president?
- 11 What does a chief of staff do for the president?
- 12 Who was Obama’s chief of staff?
- 13 How do you become chief of staff?
How do I contact the White House by email?
Contacting the White House. Please send your comments to [email protected] whitehouse.gov. Due to the large volume of e- mail received, the White House cannot respond to every message.
How do I contact the White House staff?
- Website: White House.
- Contact: Contact the White House.
- Phone Number: 1-202-456-1414 (Switchboard) 1-202-456-1111 (Comments)
- TTY: 1-202-456-6213. 1-202-456-2121 (Visitor’s Office)
How do I contact the Office of the President?
If you wish to call the President, or the White House, use the following phone numbers: For general comments, call 202-456-1111. To reach the switchboard, call 202-456-1414. For TTY/TTD, use Comments: 202-456-6213 or the Visitor’s Office: 202-456-2121.
Who is the president’s chief of staff?
White House Chief of Staff
|Assistant to the President and Chief of Staff|
|Incumbent Ron Klain since January 20, 2021|
|Executive Office of the President White House Office|
|Reports to||President of the United States|
|Appointer||President of the United States|
How many letters a day does the president get?
Barack Obama writing a response to one of the ten letters he received each day as president from the White House Office of Presidential Correspondence.
How do I email the Vice President of the United States?
In that case, send mail directly to [email protected] instead.
Is it possible to call the president?
Contact the President The president does not have a public direct telephone number. You can contact the White House by submitting your comments or questions online.
Does the White House have maids?
But behind the scenes are hardworking ushers, housekeepers, valets, butlers, engineers, gardeners, and groundkeepers who perform the necessary duties that enable the White House to welcome nearly 6,000 tourists every day, to host numerous official guests, and to help the First Family carry out its responsibilities.
How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
According to the Wall Street Journal, Reince Priebus and John Kelly, President Trump’s first two chiefs of staff, earned $179,700 each.
How do you write a formal letter to the president?
Formatting Your Letter to the President
- Letters to the president should be submitted on standard 8.5″ x 11″ paper.
- Typing is preferred.
- The greeting should specify either “Dear President [Last Name],” or “Dear [Mr.
- As a letter to the president is a formal document, so it’s best to use a standard business letter format.
What does a chief of staff do for the president?
The Office of the Chief of Staff is responsible for directing, managing and overseeing all policy development, daily operations, and staff activities for the President. This office coordinates and communicates with all departments and agencies of the Administration.
Who was Obama’s chief of staff?
|Preceded by||Robert Wilkie|
|26th White House Chief of Staff|
|In office January 20, 2013 – January 20, 2017|
How do you become chief of staff?
To become a chief of staff, you need excellent interpersonal skills and several years of executive-level experience in corporate settings. The chief of staff position is relatively new in the private sector, and the qualifications for the job vary from company to company.