- 1 What is the role of a deputy chief of staff?
- 2 Who is Obama’s deputy chief staff?
- 3 What are the positions in the White House?
- 4 Who are the White House staff members?
- 5 What is the difference between chief of staff and deputy chief of staff?
- 6 How do you become a deputy chief of staff?
- 7 How much does a senate deputy chief of staff make?
- 8 How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
- 9 Who was Obama’s scheduler?
- 10 Are White House interns paid?
- 11 Who was the only president not to live in the White House?
- 12 Does the White House have maids?
- 13 Who is the president’s staff?
- 14 Is the attorney general White House staff?
- 15 What are the presidential advisors called?
What is the role of a deputy chief of staff?
The Deputy Chief of Staff serves as an advisor to the President and Vice President and assists the Chief of Staff with operations for the Office of the President. The Deputy Chief of Staff also leads the organization’s data & policy analysis efforts and serves as the social chair for the organization.
Who is Obama’s deputy chief staff?
|Anita Decker Breckenridge|
|Preceded by||Katie Johnson|
|Succeeded by||Ferial Govashiri|
What are the positions in the White House?
- President Joe Biden.
- Vice President Kamala Harris.
- First Lady Dr. Jill Biden.
- Second Gentleman Douglas Emhoff.
- Executive Office of the President.
Who are the White House staff members?
Office of the Staff Secretary
- Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary: Jessica Hertz.
- Deputy Staff Secretary: Michael Hochman.
- Associate Staff Secretary: Hilary Ledwell.
- Associate Staff Secretary: Zach Leighton.
- Assistant Staff Secretary: Lucy Moore. Office of Presidential Correspondence.
What is the difference between chief of staff and deputy chief of staff?
The difference is that Chiefs of Staff have no direct positional authority. They must act in their superior’s name and refer everything back to that superior for decisions. Deputies have positional authority and can make decisions to move priorities, programs or projects ahead.
How do you become a deputy chief of staff?
You may find that experience in other jobs will help you become a deputy chief of staff. In fact, many deputy chief of staff jobs require experience in a role such as operations officer. Meanwhile, many deputy chief of staff also have previous career experience in roles such as executive officer or chief of staff.
How much does a senate deputy chief of staff make?
|Title||Average House annual salary (2000)||Average Senate annual salary (2000)|
|Chief of staff||$97,619||$116,573|
|Deputy chief of staff|
|Senior legislative assistant|
How much does a chief of staff for the president make?
According to the Wall Street Journal, Reince Priebus and John Kelly, President Trump’s first two chiefs of staff, earned $179,700 each.
Who was Obama’s scheduler?
In 2005, Mastromonaco was hired as then Senator Obama’s Director of Scheduling.
|Preceded by||Jim Messina|
|Succeeded by||Anita Decker Breckenridge|
Are White House interns paid?
White House interns don’t get paid. A group of more than 200 former interns is calling on Joe Biden to fix that. A group of over 200 White House interns — encompassing five different administrations — is calling upon President-elect Joe Biden to make these positions paid.
Who was the only president not to live in the White House?
Although President Washington oversaw the construction of the house, he never lived in it. It was not until 1800, when the White House was nearly completed, that its first residents, President John Adams and his wife, Abigail, moved in.
Does the White House have maids?
But behind the scenes are hardworking ushers, housekeepers, valets, butlers, engineers, gardeners, and groundkeepers who perform the necessary duties that enable the White House to welcome nearly 6,000 tourists every day, to host numerous official guests, and to help the First Family carry out its responsibilities.
Who is the president’s staff?
The EOP is overseen by the White House chief of staff. Since January 20, 2021, that position has been held by Ron Klain, who was appointed by Joe Biden, the president of the United States.
Is the attorney general White House staff?
The Cabinet includes the Vice President and the heads of 15 executive departments — the Secretaries of Agriculture, Commerce, Defense, Education, Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Housing and Urban Development, Interior, Labor, State, Transportation, Treasury, and Veterans Affairs, as well as the
What are the presidential advisors called?
The Cabinet – The President’s Official Advisors.